[lac-discuss-en] ?????? = Iso-8859-9 STAFF_UPDATE__Proceso_de_Mediaci = q = q = iso-8859-9 F3n _-_ Acerca_de_LACRALO_Cuestiones-_Mediation_process-_Ab = = iso-8859-9 out_LACRALO_issues q = ??????

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri May 20 02:16:11 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: ?????? = Iso-8859-9 STAFF_UPDATE__Proceso_de_Mediaci = q = q = iso-8859-9 F3n _-_ Acerca_de_LACRALO_Cuestiones-_Mediation_process-_Ab = = iso-8859-9 out_LACRALO_issues q = ??????
 from: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Very good news!!!!
 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 -----Original message-----
 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On behalf of
 staff at atlarge.icann.org
 Posted on: Thursday, May 19, 2016 8:41 pm
 To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] ?????? Q = Iso-8859-9
 STAFF_UPDATE__Proceso_de_Mediaci = = iso-8859-9 q = F3n _-_
 Acerca_de_LACRALO_Cuestiones-_Mediation_process-_Ab = = iso-8859-9 q
 out_LACRALO_issues = ??????

 [[Translated text (in -> en) -]]

 Subject: Re: ??????Q = iso-8859-9 STAFF_UPDATE__Proceso_de_Mediaci = =
 q = iso-8859-9 F3n _-_ Acerca_de_LACRALO_Cuestiones-_Mediation_process-_Ab =
 Q = iso-8859-9 out_LACRALO_issues = ??????
 From: staff at atlarge.icann.org

 Dear All,

 Thank you for your patience and your message on this topic. As Members
 staff hope they will understand that we must be cautious to announce
 Details "LACRALO Roadmap" until the processes
 Internal and External necessary estn in The point at which we deem That's
 Roadmap process have been the procedure as planned.

 As we noted in Marrakech, staff ICANN staff is
 Committed to this process of support to regain LACRALO
 confidence. Since last year, we have entered into discussions con un
 MEDIATOR internationally recognized and bilingual in English and their Inglés
 equipment and experts child who talks with Added Value
 CONSTRUCTION confidence. We are in final discussions to finalize
 UN contract with this team.

 Internally, the staff has worked to obtain sufficient allocation
 Within the FY17 budget Budget paragraph shall esta activity
 LACRALO extraordinary, whatever the requiri Separate Funds
 Originally Intended For A General Assembly of LACRALO, prr These
 Activities. The official announcement of the results of Applications
 Special Acts of FY17 Sern soon.
 At this time, Podemos Giving an overview of planned phases
 CURRENTLY involved in LACRALO Roadmap.

 Process be implemented in two phases:

 Phase 1: Evaluation Thread / Process design and adaptation of the Proceedings
 What is esta phase started a few weeks, include preparatory work,
 Confidential interviews with representatives of the selected ALS
 By Mediators, followed by an analysis of the interviews. The products
 Sern Resource Documents distribucina All Representatives
 LACRALO ALS.

 Phase 2: Preparation, intervention and support
 Mediators They will have flexibility in the design of the exact de este phase,
 based \\ u200b \\ u200ben the results of Phase 1. Without But esta phase
 Include A face assembly with a group identified by the
 Mediators That Assembly member shall take place at a location
 Be determined.
 The objective m Activity These Conclude con un is the plan
 IMPLEMENTACIN: specific actions with which LACRALO expected pondrna
 In a constructive way forward.
 Further information be provided in Brief

 Thank you very much!
 -------------------------------------------------- -----------------------
 Ingls

 Dear all,

 Thank you for your message and your continued patience on this subject you.As
 staff, we hope you understand that we must be cautious with the announcement of
 the details of the Roadmap LACRALO until external processes and
 external estn required at a stage where we feel that the process
 go ahead as planned.

 As we announced in Marrakech, ICANN staff committed estn
 LACRALO the process of helping to restore confidence. Since the end of
 last year, we have been engaged in discussions with a respected
 international level, bilingual / ES mediator and his team who are experts
 added value in negotiations and confidence-building. We are in
 end contract talks with this team.

 Internally, the staff has worked to obtain sufficient allocation
 FY17 budget within the budget for this activity LACRALO
 extraordinary, requiring funds originally allocated for
 A General Assembly of LACRALO, for these activities. The official announcement
 the results of the FY17 special requests har shortly.

 However, at this time we are able to offer a vision
 General on the steps envisaged currently involved in LACRALO
 Roadmap.

 The process is carried out in two phases:

 Phase 1: Evaluation Issues / Process design and personalization

 This phase, which will start in a few weeks, including jobs
 preparatory, confidential interviews with representatives of LACRALO
 ALS selected by the mediators followed by analysis of the interviews.
 Carrying out to be an informative document for all distribucina
 LACRALO ALS representatives.

 Phase 2: Preparation, intervention and support

 Mediators have flexibility in the exact design of this phase on the basis
 the results of Phase 1. Without though, include a face to face
 Assembly building trust with a selected group identified
 by mediators performed in a location to be determined.

 The intention is that these activities conclude with an application plan
 with specific actions that are expected to establish a road LACRALO
 constructive for the future.

 Further information will be provided shortly.

 Thanks!

 Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
 pilgrim, Terri Agnew and Yeim Nazlar
 The staff of ICANN policies in support of community outreach
 E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
 Web page: atlarge.icann.org &lt;  https://atlarge.icann.org/>
 Facebook: facebook.com/icann &lt;
 https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icann
 AtLarge&gt;
 Twitter: @ &lt;
 https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLar
 ge&gt;

 -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
 -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
 -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
 ------------------------------------

 On Mon May 9, 2016 at 11:46, Maritza Aguero Minano Y.
<myaguero at msn.com
<mailto:myaguero at msn.com> &gt; I wrote:

 Dear Members of ICANN staff,

 In March, 13 and after the meeting of Marrakech, Announcing the LACRALO
 Community mediation Process Start Goes one.

 The past week, in a non-formal call, we wonder about the
 status of this process and
 It was said that we bamos one Receive an update of it and, to
 Now,
 one ESTNA waiting for the response.

 We are deeply concerned by This situation, as not HAVE A
 Received
 A suitable answer our request in order to communicate to the
 LACRALO community
 About The situation of this process and cules son the next few steps.

 We are looking forward AOR from you soon about this petition.

 Regards,

 Humberto Carrasco - Chair

 Maritza Aguero - Secretary

  _____