[lac-discuss-en] ????????? = Utf-8 q = 5Blac-discuss-en = 5D_New_ALS _ / _ Nueva_A = = utf-8 q LS = 3A_Asociaci = C3 = B3n_Paname = C3 = B1a_de_Derecho_y_Nuevas _ = = utf-8 ? q? = C3 = Tecnolog ADas_ = 28APANDETEC = 29? =

rihogris at gmail.com rihogris at gmail.com
Thu May 19 18:19:24 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:????????? = Utf-8 q = 5Blac-discuss-en = 5D_New_ALS _ / _ Nueva_A = = utf-8 q LS = 3A_Asociaci = C3 = B3n_Paname = C3 = B1a_de_Derecho_y_Nuevas _ = = utf-8 ? q? = C3 = Tecnolog ADas_ = 28APANDETEC = 29? =
 from: rihogris at gmail.com

 Dear Maritza,
 since this application was received I have seen at least a couple post
 requesting more information as it was not known nor an association
 Similarly the same Panama, whose name could be misleading. Do not
 I see on the website of the new information request by the
 APANDATEC. In your request, I see you do not have a web site, only one page
 facebook, this indicates that your site is apandatec.org, but this
 leads directly to a yahoo group. If I worried that its request in the
 about to be self-sustaining answered NO. This response raises the
 doubt whether ICANN funding do you need to run ?, Is it so?

 Thank you

 Ricardo Holmquist

 Free
 virus. www.avast.com
 <# DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>