[lac-discuss-en] NOMCOM - Answer to question Vanda

salgueiro.jo at gmail.com salgueiro.jo at gmail.com
Wed May 18 13:54:06 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: NOMCOM - Answer to question Vanda
 from: salgueiro.jo at gmail.com

 Answer to question Vanda

 NOMCOM has a more independent work, but to do * * everything outreach
 the time to increase the number of candidates from our region to
 all the positions. What is your proposal to improve this participation?

 Dear Vanda:

 I have been a member of NomCom during four previous periods and I could
 gain experience in how to do outreach.

 The issues with the outreach and success is not measured by the number of
 candidates running but the quality of them.
 In addition, one often identifies candidates frontline
 who after committing to your application do not.

 Noted above, the actions will be conducted outreach sent the
 information open to relevant communities vacancies, making
 direct contact with candidates identified with the help
 LACRALO members to disseminate the call for nominations for
 the entire region as it is just impossible to encompass it all.

 José Ovidio Salgueiro A.
 salgueiro.jo at gmail.com

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/2a8bccb1cf.html