[lac-discuss-en] Filling requested applicants

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon May 16 07:32:35 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Filling requested applicants
 from: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, meeting requested applicants to represent
 LACRALO as ALAC Member, informed my SOI is published in the following
 link:

 https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/Alberto+Soto+SOI

 Also, I meet the brief statement sought to justify the
 acceptance of my postulacin.

 I began to participate in ICANN since the meeting in Mar del Plata in the year
 2005. For several years I represent my ALS.

 actively participate in all meetings of LACRALO, also in those of
 ALAC since more than three years, I think with one absence
 justified. Also with almost perfect attendance all webinars
 our, ALAC, GSE and ICANN.

 member of numerous working groups LACRALO ALAC and Cross went
 Community.

 Currently actively participate in the Public-Interest-WG and the Cross
 Accountability Working Community.

 Actively participate means verifying previously agenda read
 necessary documentation, and sometimes verify previous recordings
 then to participate with the right knowledge.

 All this means making knowledge, experience, and knowledge
 the rules of ICANN, ALAC and LACRALO.

 And all this is necessary for any candidate for office like
 ALAC Member, which requires knowledge of our ecosystem.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 This email has-been protected by YAC (Yet Another Cleaner) http://www.yac.mx

[[--Original text (es)