[lac-discuss-en] Achieving our Chair

dacostabastidas at dtech.ec dacostabastidas at dtech.ec
Thu May 12 14:54:36 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Achieving our Chair
 from: dacostabastidas at dtech.ec

 Dear Alberto

 I join the congratulations and recognition of merit honoring
 our President, Humberto Carrasco, who must be mentioned by name and
 very own name without any euphemism or metaphysical acronym for the
 idiosyncrasy ecosystem.

 The worthy to be their new accreditations do nothing but give to
 Humberto greater wisdom for personal and professional dimension,
 scenarios in which the only thing left is to be consistent with that
 ahce leadership not only strengthen the rpestigio of all who have
 losd led estinos in the region.

 Atte

 Diego Acosta Bastidas