[lac-discuss-en] Mediation Process (spanish version) - About LACRALO Issues

myaguero at msn.com myaguero at msn.com
Mon May 9 17:41:56 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Mediation Process (spanish version) - About LACRALO Issues
 from: myaguero at msn.com

 Dear ICANN Staff,
 One hour before, we send an email Regarding the mediation process. This is the spanish version of the email already sent:
 Dear ICANN Staff,
 On March 13 last and after the meeting of Marrakech, send an email announcing to the Community of LACRALO that the mediation process would iniciarse.La last week, and during an informal conversation, we asked about the status / progress of this process and we will inform you promptly recibiramos an update thereof, which to date continue waiting.
 We are very concerned about this situation because we do not have an answer to what consulted to inform the Community of LACRALO on the situation of the process and which ones will be the next few steps.
 We look forward to a prompt response.
 Thank you very much and greetings,
 Humberto Carrasco - ChairMaritza Aguero - Secretary