[lac-discuss-en] Mediation Process - About LACRALO Issues

Maritza Y. Aguero Minano myaguero at msn.com
Mon May 9 16:46:31 UTC 2016

Dear ICANN Staff,
On March, 13th and after the Marrakech meeting, we announced to the LACRALO Community that the mediation process is going to be started.Last week, in an informal call, we asked about the status of this process and it was said to us that we would received an update of it and, until now, we are still waiting for the reply.We are deeply concerned about this situation because we have not received a proper answer to our request in order to communicate to the LACRALO Community about the situation of this process and what are the next steps.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon about this request.
Regards,
Humberto Carrasco - ChairMaritza Aguero - Secretary