[lac-discuss-en] ??????????? = Utf-8 q = RES = 3A_ 3A_2016_Solicitud_de 09ABIERTO = = = utf-8 _candidaturas_para_miembros_del_ALAC_ALAC_y_delegados_de q = q = utf-8 _la_Comit = C3 = A9_de_nominaciones =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Fri May 6 12:16:45 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??????????? = Utf-8 q = RES = 3A_ 3A_2016_Solicitud_de 09ABIERTO = = = utf-8 _candidaturas_para_miembros_del_ALAC_ALAC_y_delegados_de q = q = utf-8 _la_Comit = C3 = A9_de_nominaciones =
 from: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear all,

 Since Internauta Brazil Marcelo support the nomination for the position Telez ALAC member.

 We have worked with Marcelo in some digital inclusion projects and make my own the words of Sergio when it comes to Marcelo is a tireless and very responsible with their commitments worker.

 Marcelo personally met at the Meeting of Costa Rica, like many of you. And since then he has shown consistency in his thought and work.

 I'm sure it will be an excellent representative of LACRALO ALAC.

 Greetings to all,

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Leite Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016

 One World, One Internet

 cid: 26A2D0D9-E7A9-455D-BCDC-26757E8E3078

 ex - LACRALO Secretary-ICANN / 2012-2014 -

 ex - ALAC Member 2009-2011 - <http://atlarge.icann.org/> http://atlarge.icann.org

 Skype: sylvia_leite

 Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil