[lac-discuss-en] ??????????? Q = utf-8 3A_2016_Solicitud_de_candidatu OPEN = = = utf-8 q ras_para_miembros_del_ALAC_ALAC_y_delegados_de_la_Comit = = utf-8 q = C3 = A9_de_nominaciones =

yesim.nazlar at icann.org yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Thu May 5 12:27:18 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: ??????????? Q = utf-8 3A_2016_Solicitud_de_candidatu OPEN = = = utf-8 q ras_para_miembros_del_ALAC_ALAC_y_delegados_de_la_Comit = = utf-8 q = C3 = A9_de_nominaciones =
 from: yesim.nazlar at icann.org

 Dear Sergio,

 Thank you very much for your e-mail.
 Your nomination is now officially Recorded.

 Thank you.
 Kind Regards,
 YeÅŸim Nazlar

 On 05/05/16 14:42, "lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on
 Behalf of presidencia at internauta.org.ar "
<lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of\r
 presidencia at internauta.org.ar&gt; wrote:

 > [[- Translated text (es -&gt; en) -]]
 >
> Subject: Re:??????????? Q = utf-8 3A_2016_Solicitud_de_candidatu OPEN =
>= = utf-8 q ras_para_miembros_del_ALAC_ALAC_y_delegados_de_la_Comit = =
>utf-8 q = C3 = A9_de_nominaciones =
> from: presidencia at internauta.org.ar
>
> Dear I want to propose a candidate Marcelo Telez as ALAC Member, his
> involvement in the community of users of Argentina in terms of
> defend their rights, especially in places where poverty in
> Argentine NE region make his candidacy a great strength for
> LACRALO.
> Marcelo is a great worker, a true workaholic when it comes to
> TICS policies framed and Users, their ability to solve
> problems and their willingness to listen and promote solutions, make
> this candidate may be a value bet on our behalf in
> the region.
> We need people who can bring concerns to the region
> ALAC, people with a great capacity for work, knowledge finish
> problems by crossing users and disposition +
> pàra ability to resolve in terms of the policies
> discussed every day in ICANN.
> Fraternal greetings to all.
>

> * Sergio Salinas Porto ** ** Association President Internauta Argentina
> Argentina Internet Users
><http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / fetia <http://www.fetia.org.ar/> / CTA
><http://ctamdq.org.ar/> ** Fluids Latin American Federation of Users
> from Internet <http://www.fuilatin.org/> ** Facebook: I salinasporto
><http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> &amp; sergiosalinasII
><http://www.facebook.com/sergiosalinasII> ** Twitter: sergiosalinas
><http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Google +: Sergio Salinas Porto
> &lt;
>https://plus.google.com/104639152443153592254/posts>**Hangout:presidencia@
>internauta.org.ar
><Hangout%3Apresidencia at internauta.org.ar> / ** Pixelhub: I salinasporto
><http://pixelhub.me/salinasporto> ** Youtube: I salinasporto
><http://www.youtube.com/salinasporto> ** Skype: internautaargentina **
>Mobi: +54
> 9 223 5 215819 ** &quot;Hopefully we can be disobedient, whenever
> receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our
> common sense &quot;Eduardo Galeano *

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/11cd399ccf.html