[lac-discuss-en] Deadline for new ALS Term comments - AALCC

myaguero at msn.com myaguero at msn.com
Wed May 4 15:37:52 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Deadline for new ALS Term comments - AALCC
 from: myaguero at msn.com

 Dear members of Lacralo,

 As you are aware, the deadline for comments relacina the application submitted by AALCC has ended the day on April 27. The review of comments posted on the wiki, warns that have been expressed solely 2 reviews in favor and 1 against, so we can not say that consensus has been reached on this issue in view of the number of ALSs that LACRALO up. However, we do not see great views of rejection in the region.

 In conclusion, we leave the decision criteria ALAC.

 We are looking forward to your comments.

 regards

 Humberto Carrasco // Maritza Aguero

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/79a69a7616.html