[lac-discuss-en] ??????? = Utf-8 Evento_en_Colombia_en_marco_de_la_cele q = q = utf-8 Braci = C3 = B3n_de_los_10_a = C3 = B1os_de_LACRALO =

alfredolopezh at gmail.com alfredolopezh at gmail.com
Tue May 3 02:34:24 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??????? = Utf-8 Evento_en_Colombia_en_marco_de_la_cele q = q = utf-8 Braci = C3 = B3n_de_los_10_a = C3 = B1os_de_LACRALO =
 from: alfredolopezh at gmail.com

 * Dear Humberto wanted to consult you about our project: the First
 Latin American and Caribbean Forum "Internet: challenge and opportunity
 in Governance and Cybersecurity, scheduled for 17 and 18 May,
 which it is the first event in our region which celebrates 10 years
 LACRALO. *

 * Lack little time and urgently need to confirm attendance
 us with the Autonomous University of Colombia, co-organizer, form
 definitely the program and broadcast it. It seems simple to mention, but
 very difficult to carry out, under the coordination involved. *

 * Alberto Soto was also making arrangements with the government
 Dominican Republic and Haiti to ensure their participation, through the
 ALSs who volunteered for this event. *

 * But we need to move forward and have fully as soon as possible
 LACRALO confirmation. *

 * I hope your comments urgently given the efforts we are
 making some commitments with other entities such as Network
 Universities U TIC x, Federation of Industry Software-FEDESOFT-,
 Colombian Association of Universities Central Node ASCUN - Foundation
 EPM.TIGO-UNE *

 *A hug.*

 * Best Regards, Alfredo Lopez Hernandez @ alopezhb *

[[--Original text (es)