[lac-discuss-en] = windows-1252 Acontecimientos_en_la_Regi q = F3n =????

myaguero at msn.com myaguero at msn.com
Thu Mar 31 15:35:15 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: = windows-1252 Acontecimientos_en_la_Regi q = F3n =????
 from: myaguero at msn.com

 Dear friends and colleagues,

 As adelantsemos in chat call da Monday, March 28, we share with you a brief relationship of events and events of our region, some of which have
 with remote participation:

 School Internet Governance: Located gives realizndose from March 29 to April 1. The following link podrn access the remote participation in live and direct from Washington: http://www.gobernanzainternet.org/?lang=es
 The Hub of Barbados remote transmission realizaruna School Governance Internet live and direct:  https://www.facebook.com/events/576115429235991/
 RightsCon: This event is realizndose in Silicon Valley March 30 to April 1.Our lifemate Alyne Andrade office will have a presentation on empowerment in our region: http://rightscon.sched.org/event/6MhX/from-internet-nordeste-to-ig-world-meeting-of-internet-governance-interest-groups-after-igf2015-in-brazilian-northeast
 Daniel Fink and Mark W. Datysgeld (Brazil) are organizing the first free course on Internet Governance in Sao Paulo, which realizardel 2 to 9 April:  https://www.facebook.com/events/1768085270086257/
 Ral Solares de Guatemala, ICANN Fellow # ICANN55, informque us your country is already part of the GAC and has been formally invited to the meeting prxima of ICANN.
 Da March 30 carried out a webinar Pre IETF, which is organized by the Central University of Venezuela UCV in Caracas and UCLA
 Centroccidental "Lisandro Alvarado" in Barquisimeto. This event is supported by the Internet Society Latinoamrica Caribbean, LACNIC and Latinoamrica-Europe Cultural Ring in Uruguay. Raitme Citterio estasignado as contact information:  https://www.facebook.com/events/455371544662494/  Y  https://www.isocvenezuela.org/ietf95/.
 From 5 to 8 April IETF realizarel in the city of Buenos Aires:  https://www.ietf.org/meeting/95/index.html
 From 2 to 6 May realizarLACNIC25 in the city of Havana: http://www.lacnic.net/web/eventos/lacnic25
 Renata Aquino and Miguel Ignacio "Nacho" Estrada MAG members have been elected: http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/mag/45-mag-membership/3030-mag-2016-membership-2.

 Thank you all for your attention.