[lac-discuss-en] Thanks

antelizalexis at gmail.com antelizalexis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 02:40:16 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Thanks
 from: antelizalexis at gmail.com

 Good evening, I was very sorry to lose the opportunity to participate, non-profit
 justify think it appropriate to inform that I was out of town
 Caracas, specifically in the border state of Tachira. region very
 affected by drought and precisely in the rural area where I was
 suffer the rigor of electrical faults among other reasons for the phenomenon
 the child.

 I try not to lose them in the future, I am convinced as Humberto claims
 quality of presentations by classmates.

 Take this opportunity to reiterate in this way congratulations to colleagues and
 colleagues who have performed exceptionally at the 8th South School
 Internet Governance #SSIGOAS 2016 in Washington DC

 Best regards,

 Alexis Anteliz
 Internauta Venezuela