[lac-discuss-en] ??????? = Iso-8859-1 Ultimo_comentario_en_regiones_geo q = q = iso-8859-1 gr = E1ficas =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Mar 29 21:03:31 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??????? = Iso-8859-1 Ultimo_comentario_en_regiones_geo q = q = iso-8859-1 gr = E1ficas =
 from: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Today I coloquesto on the wiki, but it seems that notifications do not work
 or estn taking too long.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 In geographic regions:  https://goo.gl/4Xm47Q

 When we talk about a country, we refer to the territory that forms a unit
 geographical or political, limited natural or artificial way. mentioning
 the word nation, think of the community of people who are part of
 a country, generally run by the same government. This community also
 usually united by ethnic ties or history: the nation is a
 community, along with the territory and everything that belongs to him.The idea of
 nation can be extended to a group spread out, despite being
 geopolticas in different regions, uses and maintains community
 traditions as is the case for the Gypsies or the Palestinians. the term
 homeland can be applied as synonymous. Word state is more formal,
 It has political sense, as applied to describe a nation or territory
 with its set of governmental and legislative bodies, recognized
 unanimous way for its citizens.

 We must remember that this report says based on ISO 3166 whose list
 It corresponds to countries, territories or areas of interest geogrfico.

 40.g. Free determination of states to choose region

 In the case of this article does not specify what happens if one of the
 multiple stakeholders in a region, you want to choose another region
 different. If the state does not want to change region, no one else can?
 For example, a camera that brings the ISPs of a country.

 In 57.c. and 61.c. He is speaking of "motherland".

 Concept of motherland: Motherland The term is used to designate
 mother a nation with which a group of individuals estrelacionado, either
 nation that place of birth or ethnic origin of a group
 immigrant. Currently, its use is mostly confined
 to the fields of history, sociology and the political science. Is
 say, there ningn mandatory bond between a country and the motherland.
 Virtually all Latinomérica has the mother country to Spain. I believe that
 They are trying to refer to Colonias, or are considered by Nations
 United, "autonomous territories" whose list until 2013 is:

 Territory Administration access included in the list
 Surface

 (Km2) 1 population 1

 Territory Administration access included in the list
 Surface

 (Km2) 1 population 1

 FRICA

 Western Sahara PDF document in English Since 1963 2
 266,000 586,000

 Atlantic AND THE CARIBBEAN

 Anguilla PDF document in English Since 1946 United Kingdom
 96 15,700

 Bermuda PDF document in English Since 1946 United Kingdom
 53.35 61.777

 Caimn Islands PDF document in English Since 1946 United Kingdom
 264 55.691

 Falkland Islands

 (Malvinas) Document PDF in English 3 From 1946 United Kingdom
 12,173 2,500

 Turks and

 Caicos PDF document in English Since 1946 United Kingdom
 948.2 31.458

 unspoilt islands

 Britnicas PDF document in English Since 1946 United Kingdom
 28,200 153

 Virgins Islands

 United States PDF document in English Since 1946 states
 352 States 107.343

 Monserrat PDF document in English Since 1946 United Kingdom
 103 5,000

 Santa Elena PDF document in English Since 1946 United Kingdom
 310 5,777

 EUROPE

 Gibraltar PDF document in English Since 1946 United Kingdom
 5.8 32,700

 PACIFIC

 Guam PDF document in English Since 1946 United States
 540 159.358

 New Caledonia PDF document in English 1946-1947 and since 1986
 France 18.575 268.767

 Pitcairn PDF document in English Since 1946 United Kingdom
 35.5 37

 French Polynesia in English PDF Document 1946-1947 and from 2013
 France 3.600 268.207

 American Samoa PDF document in English Since 1946 States
 United 200 55,170

 Tokelau PDF document in English Since 1946 New Zealand
 1,411 12.2

 And I think Aqus, we must discuss. For example, they have allowed the .FK
 (Falkland Islands to Argentina, Falkland for England), is not there
 recognized the sovereignty of the parties, when they are in dispute?
 What happens with the other non autonomous territories that are in dispute?

 63. countries or territories may request reallocation: having support
 government and local community Internet ??? Again there indefinicin:
 If a country wants change, it means that his government has decided. Y
 who make up the local Internet community?

 67. It is totally confused: the SO and AC may or may not make use of the framework
 regional?

 77.A single SO or AC may be in another geographical region unmodified
 scheme ICANN RG but not estindicada which is the minimum amount.

 I hope to read a little more. regards

 This email has-been protected by YAC (Yet Another Cleaner) http://www.yac.mx

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/47e44b72a2.html