[lac-discuss-en] REMINDER: *NEW: FR Interpretation available - Meeting Invitation/ LACRALO Monthly Call - Monday, 28 March 2016

Alyne Andrade alyne.ibdi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 11:21:15 UTC 2016

Hello to all members of LACRALO. I can not be presents at the monthly
meeting for travel reason for the event "RightsCon" which will take place
from March 30 until April 01 in Silicon Valley in California.

The event website is: https://www.rightscon.org/

One of the sponsors of the event is to ICANN.

On 01 April will present a panel called "From Internet Northeast of Brazil
to IG World - Meeting of the Internet Governance Interest Groups after
IGF2015 in Brazilian Northeast" available here:
http://rightscon.sched.org/event/6MhX/from-internet-nordeste-to-ig-world-meeting-of-internet-governance-interest-groups-after-igf2015-in-brazilian-northeast

The mentor of the participation of "Region North-Northeast Brazil after the
IGF/2015" in the event RigthsCon is Renata Aquino.

It is important to note that the completion of this panel was possible
because we were present in the Fellowship program of ICANN (53) in Buenos
Aires/2015.

I believe it is essential that ICANN take note that the ICANN Fellowship
program has brought positive results for its members.

I appreciate the opportunity and I hope to have the participation of the
ICANN members in our panel, if it is possible.

Big hug,

Alyne.

> If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at
> staff at atlarge.icann.org with your preferred number.
>
> Please remember that it is now possible to connect your audio via the AC
> room, without using your telephone. You need a stable internet connection.
> If you would like a reminder of how to connect please let staff know.
>

> (ES) Si necesita una llamada a su telefono, por favor póngase en contacto
> con el personal de At-Large en staff at atlarge.icann.org con su número
> preferido.
>
> Por favor, recuerde que es posible conectar el audio a través de la Adobe
> Connect , sin necesidad de utilizar su teléfono. Se necesita una conexión a
> Internet estable . Si desea un recordatorio de cómo conectar por favor que
> el personal sepa .
>

> (FR) Si vous avez besoin d'un dial-out, merci de le communiquer
> au personnel At-Large à staff at atlarge.icann.org avec votre numéro d'appel
> préféré.
>
> Nous vous rappelons que vous pouvez désormais utiliser l'audio de l'Adobe
> Connect room afin de vous connecter sans utiliser votre ligne téléphonique.
> Il vous faut une connexion internet stable.
>
> Merci de nous confirmer votre participation et dial-out - si nécessaire -
> ainsi que votre numéro à: staff at atlarge.icann.org
>

> (PT) Se você precisar de uma chamada para o seu telefone, por favor,
> entre em contato com o At-Large em staff at atlarge.icann.org com o seu
> número preferido.
>
> Por favor, lembre-se que você pode conectar o áudio através do Adobe
> Connect, sem usar o telefone. É necessária conexão de internet estável. Se
> você quer um lembrete de como se conectar por favor, deixe o pessoal sabe.
>

> Dear All,
>

> The next monthly LACRALO call is scheduled on Monday, 28 March 2016 at
> 23:00 UTC.
>

> Spanish, Portuguese and *French* interpretations will be provided.
>

> For other times:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/jcwafc9
>

> The draft agenda (to be updated) and call details are available at:
>
> https://community.icann.org/x/JCeAAw
>

> Adobe Connect:
>
> http://icann.adobeconnect.com/lacralo
>

> Conference ID:
>
> EN  1638
>
> ES   1738
>
> PT  5393
>
> *FR  1838 *NEW*
>

> Wiki workspace:
>
> https://community.icann.org/x/NJQi
>

> Please confirm your dial-out and preferred number to:
> staff at atlarge.icann.org
>

> Thank you.
>

> Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
> Peregrine, Terri Agnew and Yeşim Nazlar
>
> ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
>
> E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org
>
> Website: atlarge.icann.org
>
> Facebook: facebook.com/icann <https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
> atlarge <https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>

> [...]

Alyne Andrade de Oliveira Bezerra
Advogada e Msc em Direito de Propriedade Intelectual pela Faculdade de
Direito de Lisboa
Presidente do IBDI (Instituto Brasileiro de Direito de Informática)
Coordenadora do Núcleo de Direito Empresarial da ESA/OAB-PE
Membro da Comissão de Propriedade Intelectual da OAB/PE
Site: http://www.alyneandrade.com.br/
Blog: http://alyneandradeadvocacia.blogspot.com.br/
<http://www.focomarcas.blogspot.com/>
Facebook IBDI: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ibdi.grupo/?fref=ts
Endereço: Rua Augusto Rodrigues, n.º 78, Torreão, Recife-PE, Telefone: (81)
3037-7337