[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO issues

fabricio.pessoa at axur.com fabricio.pessoa at axur.com
Tue Mar 15 13:59:44 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: LACRALO issues
 from: fabricio.pessoa at axur.com

 Good!

 I just got here and I'm still looking to understand how everything works by
 here, but count on me for whatever you need.

 I agree that our region needs to be strengthened. Just over
 two years I have been looking for ways to expand our
 representation in groups of trust and development of best practices not
 it is referring to cybersecurity and combating cybercrime.

 Now I look for a way to collaborate in what is proposed and ICANN
 ALAC community, so here I am.

 Thank you for the opportunity to participate in the list with you.

 Greetings to all

 Sent With MailTrack
 <  https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=fabricio.pessoa@axur.com&idSignature=22>

<http://www.axur.com/>

 Fabricio Pessôa ** * Community Engagement and Relationship Manager *
 * Axur. Cyber \u200b\u200bInspection for a safer web. *
 fabricio.pessoa at axur.com
 | +55 54 99624737 | +55 51 30122987
 Skype: fabricioaxur <http://www.stopthinkconnect.org/>
 ------------------------------

 A contida neste informação e-mail and attachments em seus confidential e não é
 Prune be used, disclosed for Terceiros reproduzida ou que não seu
 addressee. Is recebeu this e-mail by mistake, please turn off or seu
 conteúdo and alert or remetente Immediately. <http://www.axur.com.br>

<http://www.ciberbras.com> The information Contained In This e-mail and in
 ITS attachments is confidential and not be used Shall, reproduced or
 Disclosed by any person other than ITS addressee (s). If received in error
 Please delete this e-mail's content and contact the sender immediately.
<http://www.axur.com>

 * This mensagem não tem validade ou contract as agreed. *

 03/14/2016 19:50 GMT-03: 00 Carlos Raul Gutierrez G. <crg at isoc-cr.org> :