[lac-discuss-en] Farewell

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Mar 14 17:57:34 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Farewell
 from: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear Alberto, has done a great job to the region recognized by
 all its members, that has a very high step in the region and more
 high even for those who preceded you, the which now should in principle deal
 to equal and then try to overcome it, I have no doubt that our two companions
 Humberto and Maritza are up to this great challenge.
 In my case I can not fail to note that these two years that passed was
 really pleasure to work with you towards a better and more LACRALO
 committed to the issues that concern users.
 We see and hear our region working hard by friend

 * Sergio Salinas Porto ** ** Association President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / fetia <http://www.fetia.org.ar/> / CTA
<http://ctamdq.org.ar/> ** Fluids Latin American Federation of Users
 from Internet <http://www.fuilatin.org/> ** Facebook: I salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> &amp; sergiosalinasII
<http://www.facebook.com/sergiosalinasII> ** Twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Google +: Sergio Salinas Porto
 &lt;  https://plus.google.com/104639152443153592254/posts>**Hangout:presidencia at internauta.org.ar
<Hangout%3Apresidencia at internauta.org.ar> / ** Pixelhub: I salinasporto
<http://pixelhub.me/salinasporto> ** Youtube: I salinasporto
<http://www.youtube.com/salinasporto> ** Skype: internautaargentina ** Mobi: +54
 9 223 5 215819 ** &quot;Hopefully we can be disobedient, whenever
 receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our
 common sense &quot;Eduardo Galeano *