[lac-discuss-en] About LACRALO Issues

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Sun Mar 13 21:28:08 UTC 2016

Thank you Humberto. We all believe this will work and all ALs are invited to join this hope of a better and united LACRALO>
Best to all

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

From: <lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of Humberto Carrasco <hcarrascob at gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 6:00 PM
To: LACRALO list <lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Subject: [lac-discuss-en] About LACRALO Issues

Dear LACRALO members,
As a new era in our region begins, we see the need to prioritize the issue of working together to solve the long-existing challenges in LACRALO with the aim of strengthening LACRALO.
With this aim in mind, we would like to announce that, with the support of the ALAC members from the region and staff, we will start a step-by-step process shortly. This process will include support from a professional, bi-lingual, mediation team and will involve many opportunities for members of the community to be involved in developing the way to a strengthened LACRALO. We will provide you with more information shortly.
We have the firm conviction that any result will work to have a new and reborn region, for the benefit of all the members of LACRALO as well as for the end users that we represent. For this, we ask you for support and patience until we get more information on this process.
 A fraternal hug to all
Humberto Carrasco - Chair
Maritza Aguero - Secretary