[lac-discuss-en] On issues of LACRALO

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 17:59:35 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: On issues of LACRALO
 from: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear members of LACRALO,

 With the start of a new stage in our region, we see the need
 to prioritize our work together to solve existing challenges
 in LACRALO and in order to strengthen LACRALO.

 With this purpose in mind, we would like to announce that with the support of
 ALAC members of the region and the ICANN staff, start
 a process to be carried out in stages. This process will include the
 support of a group of bilingual and professional mediation and will include many
 opportunities for participation of community members who
 They will be involved in developing a strengthened LACRALO. At
 soon we will have more information on this topic.

 We have the firm conviction that whatever the outcome, this
 process will help us a new revival of the region, for
 benefit of all members of LACRALO and users
 end we represent. For this, we ask your support and
 patience until we have more information on this process.

  A hug to everyone,

 Humberto Carrasco -President
 Maritza Aguero - Secretary

[[--Original text (es)