[lac-discuss-en] Incident hub in Venezuela

cristiancasas at hotmail.com cristiancasas at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 18:56:55 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Incident hub in Venezuela
 from: cristiancasas at hotmail.com

 I agree that it is not a political forum but I must emphasize that who gave
 this direction was the colleague who originated the comment. Also support
 Sergio and I share if opinion and response to a comment that includes
 information of a journalistic means responsive to political interests
 political dissidents current Venezuelan project.

 Venezuela, Ecuador, Bolivia, Brazil and Argentina have been targeted
 national and international right from the arrival of governments
 They are promoting progressive policies for the people in order to
 improve the quality of life and promote equality.

 Between 2015 and 2016, opposition to the efforts of Nicolas Maduro in
 Venezuela, Evo Morales in Bolivia, Dilma Rousseff in Brazil, Rafael Correa
 in Ecuador and Cristina Fernandez in Argentina, they have been dedicated to carry
 out a destabilization plan with the strategy for the coup Blando
 discrediting the achievements of social policies, as in the case of
 Férnandez, now exmandataria, or overthrowing legitimate governments.
 So very respectfully understand that the message of colleague Alexander
 this line includes the use of social networks to terrorize the
 population with the alleged "consequences" of the economic agenda
 proposal by Chavez to revive production
 National and end the oil rentier governments inherited from
 above.
 So far they have failed to render invisible the achievements of the Revolution
 Bolivariana
 Cristian Casas