[lac-discuss-en] incorporating French language, and future ALS in Haiti

Telemaque Dumy telemaque.dumy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:42:23 UTC 2016

I start to say happy birthday to all women , I recognize their value in the
world .We are fighting alongside them for their emancipation, their rights,
their participation, their equality. They can count on us.

I remember reading a message in this post mailing list of Milo ... Much
remains to be done. The problems vary from country to country from one
organization to the other of a person to another and I think you are also
aware of the situation in Haiti .But what is most important and what we
believe is to work hard to solve the problem and this we arrive in the
cooperation, collaboration and partnership.If a gesture, a word , a
sentence , a word, an image, or at least listening participation can do
many things to see changed the world order .
Choosing Queslin Derisma is the choice of an organization . Within AHI we
advocate structuring and empowerment organizations.About the mentor will he
need a yes or mentor can be but the work is almost zero when the
foundations of organizations are very well structured.

Best regards,

Dumy TELEMAQUE
Coodinator adj.
AHI (Association Haitienne des Internautes)
Haiti

Telemaque Dumy
 Ingenieur Informatique
 coordonateur adjoint de AHI