[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q Resumen_de_lac-discuss-es = 2C_Vol_91 = 2C = = utf-8 q _ENV = C3 = ADo_23 =?????

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Mar 8 15:25:13 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Utf-8 q Resumen_de_lac-discuss-es = 2C_Vol_91 = 2C = = utf-8 q _ENV = C3 = ADo_23 =?????
 from: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear all, is very good objectively know everything.

 But there are times when objective knowledge is not easily obtainable, but is easily deformable, for either side.

 I consider it highly desirable that none of us make subjective comments of any kind. It is the way not to politicize any issue and minimize sterile discussions, putting good will and judgment.

 We are going very well, we do not spoil.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto