[lac-discuss-en] Incident hub in Venezuela

carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 13:05:14 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Incident hub in Venezuela
 from: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com

 Support and solidarity to the Venezuelan friends who live this difficult reality.
 Carlos Dionisio Vice Pte AguirreADIAR

 Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone. <div>
 Colleagues,

 I've been finding during the following day, subject to what
 other / as know:

 The meeting of the remote hub for the ICANN meeting, and in particular the LAC
 Space at the Central University Lisandro Alvarado (UCLA), in Barquisimeto,
 Venezuela, could not be carried out because the university was the subject
 a raid at the end of a demonstration; the people who were in the
 University had to flee the site. The raid was news here
 during the day; the impact on the hub met him later.

 The news that came to me during the day via social networks is in the media,
 http://www.elimpulso.com/noticias/regionales/situiacon-irregular-en-decanato-de-ciencias-de-la-ucla

 The session had 30 participants convened by Raitme Citterio,
 ISOC member Venezuela, a member of LACRALO ALS, which has no support
 economic to attend ICANN meetings.

 I make a motion to recognize and support Raitme and effort. hopefully
 we can join to strengthen this activity carried out by the
 benefit of the community.It is unfortunate that interrupted and,
 be in a population that is distant us, we support not properly.

 Best regards

 Alejandro Pisanty

 -
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 University Av 3000,. 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
 +525541444475 +525541444475 SMS FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 UNAM Join the LinkedIn group,
 http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty