[lac-discuss-en] Incident hub in Venezuela

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 12:11:50 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Incident hub in Venezuela
 from: harold.arcos at gmail.com

 Our support and solidarity with the team that made possible the Remote Hub
 Venezuela at UCLA by the difficulties they have faced during the
 violence generated other students at the same university
 where they stood.

 During our meeting in Technology Taskforce on yesterday (Agenda:
 https://community.icann.org/x/bbdYAw)
 This demonstrates the commitment of Raitme with the creation of spaces for
 the participation. In Venezuela Internauta we know of this commitment as
 for two consecutive years we have participated with ISOC Chapter
 Venezuela and other members of the local ecosystem, under the model
 multiple stakeholders in the construction of new spaces for
 participation.

 As ALAC Member guest at the meeting NARALO, I just had the
 opportunity to express our solidarity with the difficulties
 experienced by this working group and record it recorded
 (Diary:  https://community.icann.org/x/b7dYAw).

 We raitme kindly ask you any information that allows us to help
 to sustain this effort until the close of the ICANN-55 General Meeting.

 Cheers
 Harold Arcos
 Member ALAC - LACRALO
 President Internauta Venezuela
 Latin American Federation of Internet Users - FLUI
 @InternautaVe
 skp: @ harcos0912