[lac-discuss-en] Incident hub in Venezuela

bronstein.sergio at gmail.com bronstein.sergio at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 12:11:27 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Incident hub in Venezuela
 from: bronstein.sergio at gmail.com

 My solidarity and support Raitme, unaware of the situation and would like to know
 details, but at what just happened embrace fits.

 However, and to make it clear to all who read this type of
 information, I must say that my attention on the link sent
 Alexander, who is to understand that there was violation of autonomy
 university and I doubt the veracity of that information. In 17 years
 Bolivarian government, there has never been made of this nature, if the
 National Guard entered the university, it must have been
 call for the authorities of this university.

 I must add that sectors of the Venezuelan opposition are trying
 subverting the constitutional order by violent actions that have nothing
 to do with democracy and its forms, examples of them can Google it
 if you put "exit" or guarimbas ".In fact, from a month sectors
 violent opposition (look in social networks statements
 Fredy Guevara, leader of the opposition party Popular Will), come
 publicly calling on heating the streets and what they resitir
 They called dictatorship.

 I reiterate that know the details of what happened, but draws attention
 the huge international diffusion that is given to such facts
 happening in Venezuela and none of the atrocities committed in other
 latitudes. Sumo reflection, that happened to us before Ayotiznapa, before
 the raid on the laws that guarantee freedom and equality in
 communication in Argentina and many other daily events that happen in
 the region against the rights of peoples.

 When the shocking and reprehensible attack occurs on the twin towers,
 I read a comment that I want to share that I believe was the then Chancellor
 of Spain, paraphrasing, "what frightens me most of this attack is me
 I realize that I have not scared the same way to mortality in Africa
 and other calamities that occur daily without the media give them
 importance..."

 Greetings to all,
 Sergio Bronstein