[lac-discuss-en] incorporating French language, and future ALS in Haiti

Alberto Soto asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon Mar 7 18:32:25 UTC 2016

Dear Milo understand perfectly, still working for the Caribbean. Thanks for permanent contact.

Thus starting next monthly meeting, we will have interpretation in French.

The addition of this new language, will be very good, as soon ISOC Haiti, is sending the request for certification as ALS.

Kind regards

Alberto Soto