[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: Rightscon Silicon Valley - Session invite - Engaging regional groups in internet governance

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 04:47:18 UTC 2016

Hi

An initiative by LACRALO participants, hopefully supported by you :)

Hi!

Is your region a part of the internet governance debate?

We'd like to invite you to the Rightscon session organized by the group
Internet Norte-Nordeste in Rightscon Silicon Valley

Session: From Internet Nordeste to IG World - Meeting of Internet
Governance Interest Groups after IGF2015 in Brazilian Northeast