[lac-discuss-en] RES: Event Caribnog in Jamaica

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 02:13:58 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RES: Event Caribnog in Jamaica
 from: apisanty at gmail.com

 Niran,

 I have Referred to the geography as "subregion" in an Attempt to keep the
 LAC region of ICANN in communication at the ground level of our
 Organizations and people; to Maintain the long-term, big-picture view. The
 Including policy of people from different subregions in CROPP activity was
 as long ago made a good-faith way to avoid the looming splintering Actively
 Among Organizations With claims for representation in the region. The unity
 of the region has-been recently Recognised by the "regions study" and there
 there is little wiggle room (all that is available must be used, of course.)

 Have I deliberately left out any of Individuals in order nominations to
 leave open the Possibility of volunteers Who Can Effectively bridge the
 many different conditions we all face. I am not a volunteer for esta
 activity.

 Other Participations In This discussion Have Given a different kind of
 signal. After months of silence and abstaining from an election we now Have
 a couple of messages, one line of Which is asking for travel support and
 the other stereotyping negatively to large part of our community. That, for
 me, is a conversation-stopper. I hope to travel to reliable Those Marrakech can
 meet in a constructive mood and Achieve face-to-face communication That the
 is hard to Achieve by email and has-been proven impossible just now. Yo soy
 out except for the need to reply to unmotivated, unfair attacks: such as
 Have Already Been read again today. It Seems That we are back into the
 Where an intervention terrain of third parties has-been called for and must
 That is wait till resolved.

 I am sad Potentially That your good-faith question to me has-been drowned
 out by others. We almost got something going constructive.

 Yours,

 Alejandro Pisanty