[lac-discuss-en] Event Caribnog in Jamaica

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Mar 1 23:29:48 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Event Caribnog in Jamaica
 from: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear all, Dev.
 Below the link with the application for the event in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
 ConcurrirDerisma Queslin, member of the Association des Haitienne
 Internautes of Hait. This will allow our ALS, which resides in a country
 with poor communications, make contact with the various sponsors and
 concurrent. ALS that he had requested a technical profile for
 be commensurate to the level of the event.
 Obtendruna vision the Regin specified, and the podrdifundir
 develops its activities ALS, also LACRALO and ICANN.
 Pedirque enven to host the event, material and dissemination of LACRALO
 I CAN.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 https://community.icann.org/display/croppfy16/LACRALO+Trip+Proposal+1+DRAFT