[lac-discuss-en] ????????? Q = iso-8859-1 Los_resultados_de_la_llamada_LACR = = iso-8859-1 ALO_O_ = q = F1 or 3B_E_desde_jueves_25_febrero_el_a 26amp = _ = q = iso-8859-1 2016 =?

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Tue Mar 1 19:23:29 UTC 2016

I'm sorry. The translation made absolutely no sense, I have no idea what
the email meant to say. Can someone who receives email from the Spanish
list  send the original to me offlist so I can get a decent translation?
Thanks
Jacqueline

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
Free. (after Chris Lehmann <http://twitter.com/chrislehmann> )