[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: ALS Criteria and Expectations

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 14:46:13 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Fwd: ALS Criteria and Expectations
 from: apisanty at gmail.com

 Leon, Humberto,

 some of the criteria seem useful and correct; eg
 They are ensuring that organizations are actually represented, and that
 are its members.

 My reservations in that regard are aimed at avoiding an analytical bureaucracy
 lose sight of the forest for the trees distracted.

 As for accountability, the pragmatic solution might
 organizations make a commitment to transparency and accountability
 accountability to the community and to ICANN, subject to monitoring and
 evaluation processes to renew ecreditaciones. This not
 He is talking but it is essential to start reverse. We have to
 seek greater quality while still pursuing that
 quantity.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 06/27/2016 3:57 GMT-05: 00 Humberto Carrasco <hcarrascob at gmail.com> :

> [...]
>
> los criterios expresados tienden a desmenuzar más la información requerida
> y generar una insnpección burocrática pero no necesariamente adelantan lo
> sustantivo.
>
> En particular, además, me opongo a estos criterios en tanto que no
> reflejan la disposición de las ALS a la rendición de cuentas de las propias
> organizaciones. Eso ha sido sumamente dañino y hay que revertirlo.
>
> Alejandro Pisanty
>
> On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 1:44 AM, León Felipe Sánchez Ambía <
> leonfelipe at sanchez.mx> wrote:
>
>> ===English below=====
>>
>> Estimados miembros de LACRALO,
>>
>> Reenvío esta información que me parece relevante y de la que considero
>> que sería no solamente útil sino necesario contar con su opinión para poder
>> ayudarnos a Vanda, Harold y su servidor para formular nuestra contribución
>> al debate y eventualmente en relación con una posible toma de decisiones.
>>
>> Espero que sea de su interés y espero su amable orientación y opinión
>> sobre el tema.
>>

>> Saludos,
>>

>> León
>>

>> ===English===
>>
>> Dear LACRALO Members,
>>
>> I am forwarding this information, which I consider relevant and for which
>> I believe it would be not only useful but important to have your feedback
>> and opinions to help Vanda, Harlod and myself in order to better contribute
>> to the debate and eventually help us make the right decisions.
>>
>> I hope you find it useful and I look forward for your kind orientation
>> and opinions on the subject.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>

>> Leon
>>
>> Inicio del mensaje reenviado:
>>
>> *De: *Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>
>> *Asunto: **[ALAC] ALS Criteria and Expectations*
>> *Fecha: *26 de junio de 2016, 11:29:15 p.m. GMT+3
>> *Para: *ALAC <alac at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
>>
>> Please find attached, the document for discussion at the ALS Criteria and
>> Expectations session at 10:45 on Monday.
>>
>> If you will be attending the Outreach & Engagement session, please ensure
>> that someone from your region will be at the ALS meeting to present your
>> views.
>>
>> Alan

>> At-Large Online: http://www.atlarge.icann.org
>> ALAC Working Wiki:
>> https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Advisory+Committee+(ALAC)

>> http://www.lacralo.org
>>

> --
>      Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
> Facultad de Química UNAM
> Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
> +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
> +525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO SMS +525541444475
> Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
> LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
> Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn,
> http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
> ---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org
> .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 University Av 3000,. 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
 +525541444475 +525541444475 SMS FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 UNAM Join the LinkedIn group,
 http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty