[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: ALS Criteria and Expectations

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Mon Jun 27 10:04:13 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Fwd: ALS Criteria and Expectations
 from: vanda at scartezini.org

 According to Alexander.
 It was to me Outreach and Engagement session that was parallel to ALS session so I have not participated in this session.
 Hugs
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 Sorry for any typos.

 From: &quot;lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org&quot; <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> On Behalf of Alejandro Pisanty <apisanty at gmail.com>
 Date: Monday, June 27, 2016 at 10:34 a.m.
 To: Leon Felipe Sanchez Ambia <leonfelipe at sanchez.mx>
 Cc: LACRALO list <lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org> &quot;Lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org&quot; <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
 Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] Fwd: [ALAC] ALS Criteria and Expectations

 Leon, Vanda, Harold, Humberto, and hear Leon, do not forget to Alberto who just choose to ALAC Member,

 the views expressed tend to crumble over the information required and generate a bureaucratic insnpección but not necessarily advance the substantive.

 In particular, besides, I oppose these criteria while not reflect the willingness of ALS accountability of the organizations themselves. That has been extremely harmful and needs to be reversed.

 Alejandro Pisanty