[lac-discuss-en] ????????? Q = utf-8 A4AI_te_invita_a_su_mesa_redonda_sobre = = utf-8 q _-_ _politicas_publicas_TIC Canc = C3 = 2C_este_Jueves_23_de_9_a BAn = _ = = utf-8 q 10_AM = 2E =?

yacine at yacine.net yacine at yacine.net
Mon Jun 20 19:49:51 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:????????? Q = utf-8 A4AI_te_invita_a_su_mesa_redonda_sobre = = utf-8 q _-_ _politicas_publicas_TIC Canc = C3 = 2C_este_Jueves_23_de_9_a BAn = _ = = utf-8 q 10_AM = 2E =?
 from: yacine at yacine.net

 Dear / a colleague

 If you are in Cancun this week to the OECD meeting on economy
 digital <http://www.oecd.org/internet/ministerial/> or for the 4th Congress
 telecommunications CLT2016 <http://www.clt2016.org> We invite you to participate
 in this roundtable organized by the Alliance for Affordable Internet
 (A4AI) with actors from the public, private and research sector,
 identify what are the necessary innovations in public policies
 sector if we are to achieve the Millennium Development Goals on access
 affordable universal (our last study
<http://1e8q3q16vyc81g8l3h3md6q5f5e.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/2015-16AffordabilityReport_PressRelease_Spanish.pdf>
 indicates that if we continue as we go, and with the same policies, we will reach the
 target set with 22 years late!)

 / As confirmed panelists include:

  * Mindel de la Torre, Bureau Chief of the Federal Commission of the
    (FCC), United States
  * Javier Lizarraga, Chairman of the Society of Information and Knowledge
    the Ministry of Telecommunications of Mexico
  * Sebastian Kaplan, Director of Regulatory Affairs for Latin America,
    Millicom Group
  * Judith Mariscal, Professor, Center for Economic Research and Teaching,
    Mexico
  * Carolina Rossini, Vice President, International Policy, Public Knowledge
  * Sonia Jorge, executive director of the A4AI (moderator)

 The roundtable will be in English but if a participant wants to express or
 ask a question in Spanish, French or Portuguese, the team will be A4AI
 available to help translate.

 Will take place on Thursday June 23 from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. at the lounge
 Mexico / Cozumel CasaMagna Marriot Hotel, Cancun.

 Registration is not necessary but recommended
 http://goo.gl/forms/DxxIX3lILNcJOGh43

 You will find more details in Annex PDF

 We hope to include your perspective in this important discussion.

 Best regards

 Yacine

 Yacine Khelladi (Mr.)
 Coordinator for Latin America and the Caribbean
 Alliance for Affordable Internet
 Alliance for Affordable Internet (A4AI)
 www.a4ai.org

 World Wide Web Foundation | 1110 Vermont Ave NW, Suite 500, Washington DC 20005,
 USES
 www.webfoundation.org | Twitter: @webfoundation

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/a31e99c81b.html