[lac-discuss-en] ??????? = Utf-8 1er_CICLO_DE_CONFERENCIAS_DE_GOBERNANZ q = q = utf-8 A_DE_INTERNET_EN_PANAM = C3 = 81 =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Sat Jun 18 18:40:54 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??????? = Utf-8 1er_CICLO_DE_CONFERENCIAS_DE_GOBERNANZ q = q = utf-8 A_DE_INTERNET_EN_PANAM = C3 = 81 =
 from: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Thank you! You should send it directly to this list: LACRALO Spanish lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org <mailto:lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>

 Congratulations, great job !!

 cariños

 Alberto

 From: IPANDETEC [mailto: ipandetec at gmail.com]
 Posted on: Saturday, June 18, 2016 2:48 a.m.
 To: alberto soto <alberto at soto.net.ar> ; Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org> ; HAJI HAMZAH <hamzah.haji at gmail.com>
 Subject: 1st LECTURE INTERNET GOVERNANCE IN PANAMA

 Hello Alberto,

 To make your knowledge, from IPANDETEC as we will be organizing ALS

 1st Lecture Series on Internet Governance in Panama

 Regional Preparatory Meeting for Latin America and the Caribbean - LACIGF 2016

 Themes:

 Internet Governance

 Domain Name

 Net Neutrality

 Zero Rating

 among others.

 10 am - 1 pm at:

 July 7: Cultural Center of Spain in Panama - Casa del Soldado

 July 11: Inter American University of Panama - Headquarters Tumba Muerto

 July 21: Technological University of Panama - FISC

 For details write to ipandetec at gmail.com <mailto:ipandetec at gmail.com>

 IPANDETEC as ALS Logo Lacralo

 Collaboration: Logo of Casa del Soldado, UIP and UTP

 a cordial greeting,

 Lia Hernandez Perez

 Executive director

 IPANDETEC

 F. www.facebook.com/ipandetec <http://www.facebook.com/ipandetec>

 T. @ipandetec <http://www.twitter.com/ipandetec>

 M. ipandetec at gmail.com <mailto:ipandetec at gmail.com>

 W. www.ipandetec.org <http://www.ipandetec.org>

 All information Contained, attached and / or electronic message displayed in esta May be legally privileged, confidential and for the exclusive use of Its Intended and authorized recipients. E-mail transmissions are not guaranteed to be secure or bug free and sender does not accept liability for errors or omissions Such. The company will not accept any liability in respect of communications That Violates our e-mail policy ..

 All information contained, displayed or attached in this email, it may be legally privileged, confidential and for the exclusive interest and use or containers. Electronic transmissions do not guarantee safety or errors at any time, so people using this medium by the company do not accept responsibility for such errors or omissions. The organization will not accept under any circumstances, any responsibility for communications that violate our policy somehow mail (email).

 ---
 Avast antivirus software scanned this email for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/3d7bcc5fbd.html