[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q = C3 = Invitation-B3n_YouthLACIGF_web =

natalia.enciso at gmail.com natalia.enciso at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 16:11:02 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Utf-8 q = C3 = Invitation-B3n_YouthLACIGF_web =
 from: natalia.enciso at gmail.com

 Good Morning!

 I share the invitation of the boys for Youth Observatory
 the event being made prior to LACIGF day in Costa Rica.
 This is the first time an event of this feature is made and is
 important that you can share with young people from their countries to
 they can apply for scholarships offered.
 And if you are in Costa Rica, give them your support :) It's the new generation
 leaders and are doing many things in a short time.

 Thanks for spreading.

 Natalia Enciso
 -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

 Good morning, only to tell them that the organization Youth GIS (a group
 especially within ISOC) it has already launched the official website of the event
 YouthLACIGF, an event to be held on Tuesday, July 26 in San Jose
 Costa Rica (one day before the LACIGF).

 www.youthlacigf.com

 The call for assistance grants is open until Sunday 19
 June (see requirements on the web).

 It is not necessary to attend the event all panels but only to those of
 your preference. In both cases, we wish they could enroll in the
 form at the web to calculate the number of attendees.

 If you live in Costa Rica, we wish they could tell most
 many people, especially young people, who wish to attend. We plan
 perform an online training with basic governance issues
 Internet for attendees who want to enter these issues.

 Thanks for sharing

 Carlos Guerrero
 _

 -