[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q Webinar_Plan_de_Mitigaci = C3 = B3n =

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 21:32:41 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Utf-8 q Webinar_Plan_de_Mitigaci = C3 = B3n =
 from: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear members of LACRALO

 After the decision to relocate ICANN56 and ICANN57 events outside our region for health considerations, ICANN developed a mitigation plan in an effort to continue our relationship with the communities of Latin America and the Caribbean.

 This mitigation plan will be presented in the online seminar will be held this Thursday, 16 June 2016. Please find below details of the call.

 DATE: 16 JUN 2016 (Thursday)

 Time: 16:00 UTC

 60 min.

 LANGUAGES: - Spanish - EN - Inglés