[lac-discuss-en] FW: Announcement Regional - APANDETEC

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Wed Jun 8 06:14:14 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: FW: Announcement Regional - APANDETEC
 from: apisan at unam.mx

 Alberto,

 thank you very much; very intereante. They can tell Cundo t or Harold will open to consultation LACRALO?

 Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 University Av 3000,. 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 +525541444475 +525541444475 SMS FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 UNAM Join the LinkedIn group, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org