[lac-discuss-en] News NOMCOM 2016-7

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Tue Jul 26 15:32:15 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: News NOMCOM 2016-7
 Desde: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear members of LACRALO

 Annexed summary of the activities of NOMCOM between April and
 June 2016.

 While officially part of NOMCOM har until October 2016

 The main activities of the members ended up in the meeting of
 ICANN Helsinki 56.

 That's why I take this office to say goodbye to you I have
 given that with great pride I have done representing LACRALO from 5
 ALAC voting members.

 It's been 2 years of hard work, they have given me the opportunity to meet
 ms even on the ICANN structure being in direct contact with
 representatives of most of the constituencies.

 To really be part of NOMCOM is necessary to have a knowledge of
 ICANN as a whole, so as to effectively evaluate all
 candidates who want to be part of both the Board and the GNSO, ALAC and
 ccNSO. And I say this primarily to serve as a reference when
 NOMCOM choose to Prximo representative. This charge is totally different
 the president and secretary / a;

 and so I personally think that deberamos be careful when applying
 references and / or when we requested that candidates will specify how
 to act if they are selected. One of the first things we hear
 when NOMCOM activities are initiated, is that, although we
 representatives of various constituencies; we must forget it and
 work as a united / single team regardless of our origin.

 No doubt, our Prximo representative, Jose Ovidio Salgueiro, meets
 fully with the requirements and the region is in good hands.

 No msy extremely grateful for the opportunity to represent them and the
 work done,

 Yours,

 Sylvia Leite Herlein

 PS: Any questions / comments do not hesitate to contact !!!

 Sylvia Leite Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016

 One World, One Internet

 cid: 26A2D0D9-E7A9-455D-BCDC-26757E8E3078

 ex - LACRALO Secretary-ICANN / 2012-2014

 ALAC former Member 2009-2011 - <http://atlarge.icann.org/>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 Skype: sylvia_leite

 Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil