[lac-discuss-en] ??????? = Q = iso-8859-1 5Blac-discuss-en = 5D_FW = 3A_LACRAL = q = iso-8859-1 O_Mediation_Process _ / _ Proceso_Mediaci = F3n_LACRALO =

carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 15 19:24:44 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??????? = Q = iso-8859-1 5Blac-discuss-en = 5D_FW = 3A_LACRAL = q = iso-8859-1 O_Mediation_Process _ / _ Proceso_Mediaci = F3n_LACRALO =
 Desde: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com

 I predict and hope the best results and so find a good solution.
 CDA adiar

 Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone. <div>
 ******* Spanish Down

 Dear Friends of the LACRALO community,

 We are pleased to announce the mediation process That We Have Discussed in
 recent months is now underway.

 In This email I¹m forwarding some initial communication from the mediation
 The entire team to LACRALO community.

 As you can see from Their email, the mediation process is Aimed at
 exploring ideas, and options to address the obstacles are limiting That
 LACRALO¹s effectiveness as a Regional At-Large Organization. To start the
 process, They will be conducting confidential interviews as well as to
 survey to all LACRALO At-Large Structure Representatives.

 Please take a moment to read the attached documents (in Inglés and
 Spanish), and don¹t hesitate to contact the mediation team Directly With
 Ideas or Concerns May you have.

 Best Regards,

 *******************

 Dear Friends of the Community of LACRALO:

 We are pleased to announce that the mediation process we have discussed
 in recent months he has begun.

 In this post I am resending initial communication equipment
 mediation LACRLALO entire community.

 As you can see your mail, the mediation process is intended to
 explore ideas and options to address the obstacles that limit
 LACRALO effectiveness as a Regional Organization Large² ³At. For
 start the process, the mediation team will conduct interviews
 confidential, as well as a survey of all representatives of the
 At Large Structures.

 Please take a moment to read the attached documents (in English and
 in Spanish) and do not hesitate to contact directly mediation team
 with ideas or concerns they may have.

 Best regards,
 --------------------------
 Rodrigo de la Parra

 rodrigo.delaparra at icann.org
 @rdelapar
 Vice President for Latin America and the Caribbean
 Internet House Latin America and Caribbean
 Rambla Republic of Mexico 6125
 Montevideo, 11400
 Uruguay
 ICANN