[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 REMINDER q = 3A__Sesi F3n_Informa = = = iso-8859-1 tiva_Grupos_de_Trabajo q =?????

rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org
Wed Jul 13 15:56:58 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Iso-8859-1 REMINDER q = 3A__Sesi F3n_Informa = = = iso-8859-1 tiva_Grupos_de_Trabajo q =?????
 Desde: rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org

 Remind them that the information session on the topic begins in 5 minutes
 the incorporacina Working Groups for Implementacin phase of
 the IANA Transition and accountability of ICANN.

 Regards,

 Rodrigo Saucedo
 rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org <mailto:rodrigo.delaparra at icann.org>
 Project Manager, Latin America and the Caribbean
 ICANN
 One World, One Internet