[lac-discuss-en] ECLAC report on Latin America and the Caribbean

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Tue Jul 12 14:49:03 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: ECLAC report on Latin America and the Caribbean
 Desde: vanda at uol.com.br

 Truth Fatima the focus was more on telecom .. I'm in the pre IGF Brazil here in the Rio Grande do Sul to the ICANN read out of 56. There are many discussions on points of neutrality and user interest.

 There is a very interesting discussion of Garth in ALAC that I mention in my talk on the ICANN 56 in our next meeting on Monday on interest of users.

 Alberto big hug and thank you for this inclusion.

 Vanda Scartezini

 Polo Consultores Associados

 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj

 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil