[lac-discuss-en] ????????? Q = iso-8859-1 3A_Privacy reviewedSeptember = F3n_web_semanal = = = iso-8859-1 q = EDticas_P 2C_Reporte_ICANN_sobre_Foro_Pol _Shield = = = = Factories q = iso-8859-1 2C_BREXIT? = 2C_entre_otros = 2E? =

myaguero at msn.com myaguero at msn.com
Mon Jul 11 22:46:26 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:????????? Q = iso-8859-1 3A_Privacy reviewedSeptember = F3n_web_semanal = = = iso-8859-1 q = EDticas_P 2C_Reporte_ICANN_sobre_Foro_Pol _Shield = = = = Factories q = iso-8859-1 2C_BREXIT? = 2C_entre_otros = 2E? =
 Desde: myaguero at msn.com

 Weekly review website in Inglés and spanish version. Original post by Mamadou Lo (from Senegal). Spanish translation by Maritza Aguero (from Peru) // The weekly summary of web pages presented in English and Spanish version. Original Post by Mamadou Lo. Translation into Spanish by Maritza Aguero.
 SUMMARY
 This week, Internet Governance is dominated by the Privacy Shield, the Agreement of the United States to exchange information, provisionally agreed with the European Union. ICANN has published the report on Public Policy Forum held in the city of Helsinki. Also, we noticed more comments and reports related to the impact of BREXIT on data protection. Next, we present information on these topics and other events, as well as documents on ciberpoltica, data protection, transition IANA, among others.
 You can view the full content weekly on the following link:

 http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/profiles/blogs/weekly-web-review-europe-approve-privacy-shield-icann-release

 Regards,

 SUMMARY

 This week; Internet Governance is dominated by Privacy Shield with data transfer by the pact provisionally Agreed EU executive and the United States in February received the green light from EU Governments on Friday. ICANN releases first report of Post-ICANN
 policy forum held in Helsinki. Also, we notice more comments and reports of BREXIT Relating to impact on data protection. Below, informations in topics as well as Those documents on cyberpolitics, data protection, IANA transition ....

 See web weekly review in full here:

 http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/profiles/blogs/weekly-web-review-europe-approve-privacy-shield-icann-release

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/e756060f2d.html