[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q Documentos_ICANN_para_opini = C3 = B3n =

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 18:08:38 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Utf-8 q Documentos_ICANN_para_opini = C3 = B3n =
 Desde: apisanty at gmail.com

 Maritza,

 thank you very much for sending this list of processes that are in stage
 public comment.

 In what they are focusing our representatives to ALAC? In which
 Humberto believe you and that you should try to produce an opinion
 LACRALO collective?

 I see some issues remain us away (rules for alphabets
 You write from right to left, rare in domain names
 our region so far), others refer to the transition in the
 IANA supervision, and other topics of general application such as contract
 .com and the two-letter names in gTLDs, which could have an impact
 more direct impact on users in the region.

 What are the priorities of our representatives and officials
 elected to organize work on policy issues and not
 organizational?

 Alejandro Pisanty

 07/08/2016 14:46 GMT-05: 00 Maritza Aguero Minano Y. <myaguero at msn.com> :

> Estimados miembros de LACRALO,
>
> En el siguiente enlace podrán encontrar los documentos de ICANN que se
> encuentran abiertos para comentarios:
> https://www.icann.org/public-comments#open-public
>
> Saludos,
>
> Maritza

> http://www.lacralo.org

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 University Av 3000,. 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
 +525541444475 +525541444475 SMS FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 UNAM Join the LinkedIn group,
 http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty