[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q Voluntarios_de_nuestra_Regi = C3 = B3n =

aidanoblia at gmail.com aidanoblia at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 06:43:04 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Utf-8 q Voluntarios_de_nuestra_Regi = C3 = B3n =
 Desde: aidanoblia at gmail.com

 Hello Alberto, I would like to participate in a volunteer group on
 Or Diversdad Human Rights in ICANN but my English is still not good,
 although I am still studying here in Alliance and not the level of knowledge
 required on issues. I am participating in a group Review
 directed by Holly Reich for now though with some difficulty, was in
 the meeting in the face of Helsinki was in English and I'm not with
 although I still fluent enough understanding more.

 As the event here still stands, there seems to funding for passage
 Carlton and stay from ICANN, here I have something for breaks, I'm
 working to complete and stationery ..

 If I can still extend the event to the afternoon of Wednesday 31 August
 as I said for you to participate .. on the other hand there is a panel 30
 which it is about network security, which is a speaker Santiago Paz
 the Certuy, perhaps this could be that you spoke. Are two
 different securities but may arise precisely in contrast
 thus it would clear the existence of these two types of security,
 importance of each and their differences for people. Not what you
 It seems .. is an idea ..

 I enclose tentative program.