[lac-discuss-en] Leave NIC Argentina

estradam at nic.gob.ar estradam at nic.gob.ar
Wed Jan 27 15:23:29 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Leave NIC Argentina
 From: estradam at nic.gob.ar

 Dear Friends,

 From today the new management decidiprescindir my services in NIC Argentina.

 I very much regret this decision by the dedicated time and enthusiasm, but the truth is that I took a lot of very valuable people like you and with whom I hope to keep in touch, either by another job in industry or also as friends when estn in Buenos Aires or fate decide where to take me.

 I leave my personal mail to keep in touch miestrada at gmail.com <mailto:miestrada at gmail.com>

 I leave a big hug.

 [No-title-1]

 Miguel Ignacio Estrada
 Head of Communication, Design and Content
 Internal: 3213
 E-mail: estradam at nic.gob.ar <mailto:estradam at nic.gob.ar>
 Directorate National Registry of Internet Domain Names
 San Martin 536 1piso (C1004AAL) CABA
 +54 (11) 5238-1350 int.3213
 Argentina

[[--Original text (es)