[lac-discuss-en] Out of NIC Argentina

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 22:31:15 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Out of NIC Argentina
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear Nacho,

 Has been a pleasure working with you these past few years in our region,
 particularly in the strategy for Latin America and Caribbean and ICANN
 specifically in the draft Communications we lead together
 Dev.
 Thank you very much for your commitment and hard work and for being next to the NIC
 Argentina who provided the development, support and resources for
 creation of the website, to accommodate the activities and developments of our
 region (www.icannlac.org).
 Hopefully all the time and effort are not lost and someone
 continue your work to keep it running this web site, which each
 one of us is invited to nourish with relevant content and news
 in our region.

 Success in your future endeavors.

 Hug,
 Fatima

 The January 27, 2016, 14:34 Vanda Scartezini <vanda at scartezini.org>
 He wrote:

> Miguel estimo que tengas mucho suceso en tu proximo desafio. Piensas en
> adentrar a LACRALO, por cierto seria muy bienvenido.
> Abrazos
> *Vanda Scartezini*
> *Polo Consultores Associados*
> *Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004*
> *01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil*
> *Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253*
> *Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464 *
> *So**rry for any typos. *
>

> From: "lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org" on behalf of
> Miguel Ignacio Estrada
> Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 1:22 PM
> To: "lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org", "ietf-lac at lacnic.net",
> LatinoamerICANN, "isoc-ngl-spanishd at elists.isoc.org", "
> seguridad at lacnic.net", "asociados at lactld.org", Lista de técnicos de LACTLD
> Subject: [lac-discuss-es] Salida de NIC Argentina
>
> Estimados amigos,
>

> Desde hoy la nueva gestión decidió prescindir de mis servicios en NIC
> Argentina.
>

> Lamento mucho esta decisión por el tiempo y ganas dedicadas, pero la
> verdad es que me llevo a mucha gente MUY VALIOSA como ustedes y con quienes
> espero seguir en contacto, ya sea por otro trabajo en la industria o
> también como amigos cuando estén en Buenos Aires o en dónde el destino
> decida llevarme.
>

> Les dejo mi mail personal para que sigamos en contacto miestrada at gmail.com
>

> Les dejo un gran abrazo.
>

> [image: Sin-título-1]
>
> *Miguel Ignacio Estrada*
>
> *Jefe de Comunicación, Diseño y Contenidos*
>
> Interno: 3213
>
> E-mail: estradam at nic.gob.ar
>
> Dirección Nacional del Registro de Dominios de Internet
>
> San Martín 536 1°Piso (C1004AAL), C.A.B.A.
>
> +54 (11) 5238-1350 int. 3213
>
> Argentina

> http://www.lacralo.org

 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Lawyer
 Argentina / Mexico

 Phone: Argentina: +54 9351 5282 668 - Mexico: +52 (55) 3018 2066
 Twitter:facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/f1ba068c42.html