[lac-discuss-en] On a personal problem

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Jan 27 15:48:03 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: On a personal problem
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, yesterday I got in touch with Harold Arcos, one of our ALAC
 Members, because I do not see them a bit strange as assiduously as before.
 Harold had admitted to her small son for more than 13 days and yesterday it
 She could take home. Thank God estrecuperndose, but must follow
 with medical treatment.

 Nevertheless, Harold ALAC and participated in working groups thereof,
 which speaks to their professionalism.

 In addition, it has offered to join the WG on new gTLDs, and aslo
 incorporate.

 Thanks Harold!

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto