[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = utf-8 Evento_10_a = C3 = B1os_LACRALO =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Jan 26 23:11:51 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??? Q = utf-8 Evento_10_a = C3 = B1os_LACRALO =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Vanda was the idea included a General Assembly. But ALAC asked several (can not remember how many), and only two will materialize. None in our region. I think anyway, will be a showcase as in all meetings, and will have something to concreter that time.

 We continue to work ....

 Greetings cordials

 Alberto Soto