[lac-discuss-en] Key points workplan

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 23:12:34 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Key points workplan
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear:

 This is my proposed plan of work if I am elected president.

 Cheers

 WORK PLAN AS OF LACRALO Presdiente

 In case of being elected president I intend to do the following:

 1. Develop a program involving various actors (including
 staff) to generate a solucina the problematic that afflicts
 division among members of the Caribbean and Latin America.

 2. Continue with the approval of pending issues in policies.
 (For example, metric)

 3. Draw up a survey of the ALS in order to find out
 quforma believe that the training should be carried out and aspoder
 address substantive issues.

 4. Develop a coordinated program between LACRALO and those groups
 external work to increase LACRALO ALS.

 5. Strengthen the links between the program croop and LACRALO
 ensure that this program is used effectively and in full
 benefit of the region.

 Cheers

 Humberto Carrasco

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/59bf2f6528.html