[lac-discuss-en] Internet Governance Course in Brazil

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri Jan 15 13:28:20 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Internet Governance Course in Brazil
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Alyne Congratulations !! Excellent work and excellent professionals involved. Sure to be a hit, and my best wishes go!

 Best regards.

 Alberto Soto

 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org [mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On behalf of Alyne Andrade
 Posted on: Thursday, January 14, 2016 21:21
 To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org; ICANN At-Large Staff; lacralo-governance at icann.org
 Subject: [lac-discuss-en] Course Internet Governance in Brazil

 Dear Members of ICANN, I have the great joy to announce that the Internet Governance Course for Lawyers of the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB is available online - Sectional State of Pernambuco (Brazil).

 The course will be available to the Order of Lawyers of Brazil (OAB).

 The access link: http://cursos.esape.com.br/cursos/detalheCursoView/296

 The teachers of the course are:

 DANIEL FINK:

 He graduated in electrical engineering (2003) from PUC-RS and Masters in Information Technology Business (2008) by the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology. Currently, he is director of ICANN's participation in Brazil (ICANN - Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers - ICANN), headquartered in Sao Paulo.

 He served as Chief Science Technology sector and the Brazilian Embassy in Seoul and has a PhD in Management Sciences at the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST). Before ICANN was the Executive Director of the Secretariat of NETmundial meeting.

 RACHEL GATTO:

 Advocate. PhD and Master in Law from PUC SP.Director of the Internet Society in Brazil (ISOC.br). Adviser to the Executive Director of the Information and Coordination Centre (NIC. Br.). Member of the Commission of Science and Technology SP OAB.

 The course was coordinated by me due to occupy the role of Coordinator of the Center for Commercial Law at the School of Law gives OAB / PE.

 I remember that my name is Alyne Andrade, I am a member of LACRALO and ALS (IBDI) of ICANN since 2006.

 We are available for contact.

 Cheers,

 Alyne Andrade.

 -

 Bezerra de Oliveira Andrade alyne

 Advogada and MSc em Direito of Intellectual property

 President do IBDI (Instituto Brasileiro de Direito Computing)

 Core Business Coordenadora do Direito da ESA / OAB-PE

 Site: http://www.alyneandrade.com.br/

 Blog: http://alyneandradeadvocacia.blogspot.com.br/ <http://www.focomarcas.blogspot.com/>

 Facebook IBDI:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/ibdi.grupo/?fref=ts

 Endereço: Rua Augusto Rodrigues, No. 78, Torreão, Recife-PE, Phone: (81) 3037-7337

 ---
 Avast antivirus software scanned this email for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/6c126e16df.html